Orlando City SC Announces 2018 End-of-Season Roster Update
ORLANDO, Fla. (Nov. 27, 2018) – Orlando City SC announces its updated First Team roster following the conclusion of the 2018 Major League Soccer regular season.
RJ Allen, Josué Colmán, Pierre Da Silva, Dom Dwyer, Mohamed El-Munir, Sacha Kljestan, Cam Lindley, Shane O’Neill, Stéfano Pinho, Dillon Powers, Lamine Sané, Amro Tarek and Yoshimar Yotún have existing contracts through 2019 or beyond.
Carlos Ascues, Adam Grinwis, Cristian Higuita, Will Johnson, Chris Mueller, Victor “PC” Giro, Uri Rosell and Mason Stajduhar had their contract options for the 2019 season exercised by the Club, meaning an additional, previously non-guaranteed year has been added on the player’s contract.
The contract options for Joe Bendik, Richie Laryea, Tony Rocha, Chris Schuler, Jonathan Spector, Scott Sutter, Donny Toia and Jose Villarreal were not exercised by the Club. The contract of Earl Edwards, Jr. has expired.
Full MLS Roster Rules and Regulations can be found here.
- RJ Allen – Under Contract
- Carlos Ascues – Option Exercised
- Joe Bendik – Option Not Exercised
- Josué Colmán – Under Contract
- Pierre Da Silva – Under Contract
- Dom Dwyer – Under Contract
- Earl Edwards, Jr. – Out of Contract
- Mohamed El-Munir – Under Contract
- Adam Grinwis – Option Exercised
- Cristian Higuita – Option Exercised
- Will Johnson – Option Exercised
- Sacha Kljestan – Under Contract
- Richie Laryea – Option Not Exercised
- Cam Lindley – Under Contract
- Chris Mueller – Option Exercised
- Victor “PC” Giro – Option Exercised
- Shane O’Neill – Under Contract
- Stéfano Pinho – Under Contract
- Dillon Powers – Under Contract
- Tony Rocha – Option Not Exercised
- Uri Rosell – Option Exercised
- Lamine Sané – Under Contract
- Chris Schuler – Option Not Exercised
- Jonathan Spector – Option Not Exercised
- Mason Stajduhar – Option Exercised
- Scott Sutter – Option Not Exercised
- Amro Tarek – Under Contract
- Donny Toia – Option Not Exercised
- Jose Villarreal – Option Not Exercised
- Yoshimar Yotún – Under Contract