Candace Cameron Bure Heads 2019 Best-Mannered People List
Candace Cameron Bure, selected for emphasizing the value of kindness and grace to her family, but also to the public as an American actress, heads “Ten Best- Mannered People” list published by the National League of Junior Cotillions® (NLJC).
“These selections are made based on each person’s commitment to honor, dignity, and mannerly conduct,” says President, Charles Winters. “We feel these ten individuals have distinguished themselves through excellent character and conduct and applaud them for their contributions to society.”
The top “Ten Best-Mannered” are:
- Candace Cameron Bure – for emphasizing the value of kindness and grace to her family, but also to the public.
- Freddie Freeman – for his outstanding display of proper sportsmanship to both teammates and opponents on the field.
- Colin Powell –for emphasizing the value of being tactful and well-mannered when in a position of leadership.
- Jennie Finch – for being a positive example of purpose, passion, and kind consideration as an athlete.
- Ellen DeGeneres – for her overarching standards of kind-heartedness and positivity while in the television limelight.
- Alex Gordon – for displaying integrity and leadership skills beyond his athleticism.
- Misty Copeland – for highlighting tremendous poise and healthy habits in the spotlight.
- Chris Evans – for being the face of honor and self-esteem on-screen and within society.
- Patrick Mahomes – for being an esteemed leader and exemplifying outstandingsportsmanship on the field.
- Ree Drummond – for incorporating etiquette into her platform and frequently writingabout the value of good manners.Each year, Cotillion students and Directors nationwide nominate individuals for the “Ten
Best-Mannered People” award. NLJC strives to recognize the individuals that students look to as leaders in social etiquette and all-encompassing manners.