Orlando, Fla. (Nov. 6, 2019) – At Universal Orlando Resort, traditional holiday cuisine is taken to the next level with festive food and exclusive entertainment experiences that every true foodie should have on their wish list. From comforting classics to contemporary favorites, there’s options to savor around every jolly corner of Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal CityWalk. See below for the Holidays food & beverage options that offer something for everyone in the family at Universal Orlando:
For the Quintessential Holidays Foodie:
Beginning November 16, 2019 to January 5, 2020, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal CityWalk will bring merry & bright delicacies to guests so they can #HolidayLikeThis throughout their epic vacation. Whether they’re gathering with their friends & family for a complete holiday meal or grabbing a quick snack in between rides, guests will relish the flavors of the season, featuring:
- Hot Butterbeer – a seasonal, toasty version of the popular beverage in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Grinchmas chocolate cupcakes in Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, decorated to look like the mean, green one himself – The Grinch
- Voodoo Doughnut’s Stuffed Santa Suit doughnut set, which are yeast doughnuts dipped in Vanilla icing – one filled with Bavarian & white chocolate topped with Coconut and one filled with peppermint chocolate cream
- A traditional Holidays meal of a mixed green salad, herb-roasted turkey, cornbread stuffing, roasted potatoes, sautéed & steamed vegetables and a flaky-crusted apple pie located at Classic Monsters Café in Universal Studios and Thunder Falls Terrace in Islands of Adventure
- Festive holiday pastries, such as an Apple Strudel on a stick, Christmas tree eclairs and holiday “wreaths” located in the San Francisco Bakery and TODAY Cafe in Universal Studios Florida and Croissant Moon Bakery in Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- The non-alcoholic Frozen Eggnog or the Instagram-worthy Frozen Candy Cane beverages located at the production central veranda and Gramercy pizza in Universal Studios Florida
- And more!
For the Seasonal Cocktail Aficionado:
And for guests who want to sip as well as savor, they can delight in specialty cocktails throughout both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure that bring out the unique flavors of the season, such as the Apple Pie on the Rocks, Apple Cider Irish Mule, Cranberry Margarita and more. There’s also cocktails signature to Universal CityWalk’s nightlife venues, including the “Gingerbread Mon’” at Bob Marley’s, the “Snow Globe” at Pat O’ Brien’s and a variety of seasonal mixed drink offerings throughout the entertainment complex.
An Extra for the Dessert Lover:
This year, Universal Orlando will offer an all-new “Sweets & Sounds Dessert Party” experience on select nights starting November 16 through December 15, which will give guests and dessert lovers alike something to cheer about.
Guests will have access to exclusive viewing areas for Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s and the Mannheim Steamroller concert performance along with all-you-care-to-enjoy seasonal desserts, savory bites, sparkling wine and assorted non-alcoholic beverages in the heart of Universal Studios Florida. Tickets for adults are $49.99 plus tax, and tickets for children (ages 3 – 9) are $29.99 plus tax. Separate theme park admission is required.
An Extra for the Classics Devotee:
For guests who especially enjoy Holidays gourmet and are visiting December 22 to December 30, they can sink their teeth into the “Festive Flavors Holiday Buffet” at Universal Studios Florida – providing them with access to exclusive viewing areas for both Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s and Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration. Guests can indulge in all-you-care-to-enjoy Holidays cuisine, specialty desserts and sparkling wine throughout the evening featuring savory and sweet holiday favorites. Tickets for adults are $64.99 plus tax, and tickets for children (ages 3 – 9) are $44.99 plus tax. Separate theme park admission is required.
For the Full Vacation-Mode Fanatic:
The Universal Orlando Resort Hotels will also be offering holiday and seasonal dishes for guests to enjoy – including special buffets for guests visiting during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve. For more information, visit: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/places-to-stay/hotels/holiday-happenings.
Florida Resident foodies can experience this festive fare while also saving on a merry getaway to Universal Orlando this holiday season. For a limited time, they can buy a day, get a 2nd day free online only at www.UniversalOrlando.com for travel now through January 31, 2020, which includes admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Plus, they can upgrade their ticket to include a third day to Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park for only $25 more per person. Florida Residents can also purchase a Holiday Stay and Play Package starting from $95 per person, per night for a stay at the new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites and save $75 when they travel from Nov. 16 through Dec. 20. The package includes admission to all three Universal Orlando theme parks and exclusive benefits for resort hotel guests, such as Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open and complimentary resort-wide transportation.
For more information on Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort and to purchase tickets to either the “Sweets & Sounds Dessert Party” or “Festive Flavors Holiday Buffet,” visit www.UniversalOrlando.com/holidays.